Earth Day only comes once a year, so why not help to keep your local fisheries clean and safe so anglers of all ages can experience the fun of fishing for years to come? All you have to do is help bash the trash at your local fishing hole in honor of Earth Day, then provide me with the proof in pictures. You in?
Follow the Step-by-Step Instructions Below:
- Stop at your favorite local fishing spot anytime during the month of April.
- Pick up any litter or discarded fishing line you see in the water or on the shore and dispose of it in a proper trash or recycling bin.
- Snap a picture of you or your fishing pals “bashing the trash” at your favorite local fishing spot in honor of Earth Day.
- Post the picture of you or your fishing pals “bashing the trash” to the Shefishes2.com Facebook Page before 8 AM on May 1st.
- Message me via the Shefishes2.com Facebook Page with your name, address, and where the trash pick up took place.
- I’ll mail you one piece of Shefishes2 gear as a reward for helping to keep America’s fishing spots clean and litter-free!
- Share this blog post and spread the word to your fishing friends so we can all make an impact.
Giveaway Requirements: To be eligible for the giveaway, you must message me via the Shefishes2.com Facebook Page by 8 AM on May 1st with your name, address, where the Earth Day trash pick up took place, and then post the photo of you or your friends picking up the trash to the Shefishes2.com Facebook Page. Gear giveaway limited to the first 10 participants or while supplies last, so hurry! Proof of trash pick up using photo documentation is required.